As UK and Eire agents for BM & M vibratory feeders and gyratory screeners we can provide you with a screening or feeding solution for any size application no matter how large……………………….
Farleygreene Ltd have signed an agreement fir the supply of BM&M screens from Canada, to the UK and Eire market.
Already hugely successful in the European and North America market these large capacity machines offer an attractive alternative in terms of performance and cost when compared to some of the more traditional makes available.
With the unique patented drive system, which gyrates the mesh at the centre of gravity of the machine, it not only provides superior sieving action but extremely simple maintenance. The largest machine available is 4 Mtrs X 6 Mtrs.
In addition to the large capacity sieves, the volume feeders are available to feed from just a few Kgs per hour through to feeders as large as 40 Mtrs long X 3 Mtrs wide.
Used extensively within waste reclamation and similar high throughput situations these machines will be especially useful in today’s emerging Eco Environmental industries.
- Recycling plants and processes
- Biomass fraction screening
- Classification of any type of powder.
- De-dusting and de-watering applications.
- Fully enclosed dust tight unit.
- Easy to access, remove and change mesh screens.
- High capacity, rapid sieving with minimal vibration transfer
- Mechanical de-blinding systems.
- Atex options
- Large range of sizes to suit capacity requirements
- Bespoke frames for fitting into lines